Monday, January 3, 2011

Back again

I had such good intentions to get to sleep early tonight. It did not work out that way, as you can see.

Tonight was bad. If I could have worked out a way for my kids to have been cared for I would have gone to the hospital tonight. But my husband will get in trouble if he calls in sick because he had to take so much time when I lost Charlie and was in and out of the hospital. I resorted to hurting myself, which I know is not good, but it was better than the alternative.

Please God, grant me the strength to hang on until Friday or even Thursday. Grant me the strength to go through with this necessary step. Grant me the humility to understand and accept the tools that will be given to me there.

God Bless all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment