Monday, December 6, 2010

A new mission

So I have vastly neglected this blog. Forgotten that it existed in all honesty. So much has happened since I last posted. I won't get into all that in this post. But I want to make an official start to this new mission of mine.

I am battling depression. That is a phrase I never thought I would use. And because I never thought I would use it, I feel very unprepared and lost and scared and lonely. I am surrounded by people who love me and want to help me and yet I feel so very alone.

That is why I decided to start blogging about my journey through depression. Journaling is supposed to be good for one's mental health. I figure blogging is the modern equivalent so here I am. And since I can attach key words to these posts, someone like me might be able to find some camaraderie while they are walking down this dark and overwhelming road.

And so, starting tomorrow I am going to attempt to blog daily about where I am in my journey and how I am feeling. Hopefully doing so will help get hold of the madness and help me see the ups and downs as they happen so maybe my shrink will be right and I will find my way out of the darkness.

God Bless all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment