Friday, June 26, 2009

What it's about

This is not my first attempt at a blog. I have been tripped up before by feeling like my blog had to have a specific subject. I cannot write if I am boxed in like that. So here I am, with Random Interjection. That is the way my mind works so that is the way my blog works. Probably, no one will ever read it, but it will be here nonetheless.

You will read about my politics, my religion, my husband, my children, my babies that I lost, my work and any number of other issues. I will tell you at the outset, I am a Conservative Catholic and I am still mourning the loss of my Sweet Susannah who was born still 3 years ago. I am also morbidly obese and battling food and life and myself in trying to lose weight so I can have Gastric Bypass surgery. These are the things you will here most about.

God Bless all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment