Monday, May 2, 2011

Rocky but good start

So on my first day doing WW my husband didn't realize I was starting so he made me "last day before the diet" biscuits and gravy for breakfast and similar very NOT diet things for lunch and dinner. SO, on my first I burned through all my day's points and two thirds of my weekly bonus points :-) Hooray for bonus points.

This new system is very strange. All fruit is free. The points targets are much higher. I feel like I'm cheating. I'm not but I feel like I am. It is only Monday and I am already terrified I am going to get there on Thursday and weigh more than I did when I signed up on Friday.

I remember it felt like this last time but I still feel like I'm cheating.

My exercise today was wall push ups. I did 30 which I know isn't many but I am THAT out of shape.

So things seem to be going well. We shall see on Thursday morning.

God Bless all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment