Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Out again continued...

The rest of the stay was good psyche-wise but crappy treatment-wise. All the nurses agreed with me that Dr. A**hole was punishing me b ecause he was pissed off that he screwed up. The statement, "Dr. A**hole can be like that," was made independently by multiple staff members.

I have already filed a grievance regarding the doc's behavior. I am still shockingly angry about it. Hopefully the powers that be at the hospital will respond appropriately and save me the trouble of reporting him to a greater power in the state.

Being out has been really good for the most part. I am having to relearn patience with my children which is really hard. I am still feeling good for the most part. I am back in the Partial Hospitalization program. I am finding more useful and less...condescending than it felt before.

Prayers are still the things I need most. I have a long history of pain with the Church that has come to the surface through this process. Somehow getting well has made me feel farther from the Lord than I felt when I was so far in the darkness. I know He will give me the grace to get back to Him but it is hard right now.

I thank God for His myriad blessings in my life.

God Bless all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment