Sunday, April 11, 2010

Been a long time

I had forgotten I had started this blog. I had such good intentions.

Well, today is a good day. I can hardly move and I am stuck in the house with infectious children and yet today is a good day. For the first time in awhile I have hope for the future. I have a plan to see part of my life become what I really want it to be. That is a good feeling. Today would have been better if I had been able to go to Church.

I want to read the writings of the Church fathers. Or at least read about the writings of the Church fathers. I say that because I have tried to read the writings of Augustine (one of my favorite saints) and I am simply not smart enough to manage it :-) So if anyone reads this and knows of any good books about the Church fathers or a readable writing of a Church father, let me know.

I have two projects I want to start. One is I want to start a special, intense prayer campaign praying for my brother to come back to the Church. I want to specifically pray for St. Monica's intervention since she knows a thing or two about praying for a loved one's soul :-) Second is a project my Papa wants me to start. He wants me to spread the word to have Catholic nurses and doctors pray the Hail Mary while washing their hands. It would make them wash their hands as long as required and that amount of prayer could change the world. I think I will start a Facebook page on the subject and see what I can do with that.

Well, I could promise that I am going to post more, but since that very well may be a lie, I will say I will try.

God Bless anyone who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment